We have a great opportunity for an experienced Permanent Recruiter to join our growing UK team. This role will initially be working from home, and then split between home and either of our Bromley or St Katharine Docks offices once allowed.
As Permanent Division ERP Recruiter your role will be to secure permanent staffing requirements from clients across the UK and Europe. As well as speaking with our existing clients you will be proactive in introducing Apps IT to prospective clients and working with them to provide permanent resource solutions.
Having secured requirements, you will source the ideal candidates using established networking platforms and our internal candidate database, managing the process from candidate submission through to interview, offer, negotiation and securing the placement.
You will work as part of a well-established team led by the Founding Directors who each have over 20 years deep Oracle/ ERP expertise; you will be supported by the rest of the UK recruitment team and a professional Sales Support team who manage all post placement activities such as compliance, contracts and invoicing, leaving you free to concentrate on new business development.
- Developing a consultative,/ partner relationship with our existing client base, becoming their preferred solution for all staffing needs
- Identifying prospective clients within the same or similar tech space, introducing Apps IT and securing terms of business
- Providing a consistently high level of service to all clients, responding with urgency and highly suitable candidates
- Always providing a professional customer focussed service, working effectively with team members to ensure Apps IT’s professional reputation is maintained and enhanced
The ideal candidate
As a successful Permanent Recruiter you will possess:
- A strong and proven track record in IT recruitment, networking and client development abilities within the Oracle, SAP or wider ERP/ Cloud space
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone/ video calls with strong commercial business acumen
- A resilient results-focussed mentality, demonstrating tenacity and perseverance
Essential requirements and attributes
- Effective telephone communication skills, questioning and listening skills, with professional business level written communication skills
- Confident when dealing with clients, whether by telephone or face-to-face. Present a professional image of Apps IT to clients and candidates
- Effective negotiation skills
- Able to generate own leads and business opportunities
As well as a competitive basic salary you will also have uncapped commission potential, bonus schemes, healthcare, generous annual leave and much more.
If the above sounds of interest to you then please get in touch and have a call with one of our team to see how we can move forward together in 2021.