Our client has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant to play a hands on role in a high growth practice area.
Ideal location of Boston, Chicago or Atlanta.
Our client provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our clients high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you may be a good fit for their team.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
• Developing an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations
• Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
• Gathering and analyzing business requirements
• Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
• Defining new and refining existing business processes
• Contributing to continuous improvement and development of our client’s processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills
• Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Oracle ERP Financials
• 1 to 2 years of experience in implementing or supporting Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion Financials).
• Experience with supporting/managing accounting functions in Oracle ERP, such as GL, AP and AR
• Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
• Eagerness to mentor junior staff
• Fit with our client’s culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
Additional Desired Skills
• Experience with an Oracle ERP Cloud Financials implementation.
• Experience in Project Accounting modules
• Experience with Self-Service Procurement and Purchasing modules
• Certifications in Oracle ERP Cloud or Fusion Financials– GL, AP, AR a huge plus
• Experience with financial planning and reporting processes
• Experience working with planning, consolidation, and financial reporting applications
• Competitive base salary
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Flexible Spending
• Technical and business skills training
• Performance bonus
• Paid holidays and vacation days