Oracle ERP Finance Transformation, London-167831
A key part of our business is delivering complex business transformation through Oracle technologies. We hold a long standing relationship with Oracle and has received multiple partner awards in recognition of our work, which spans thousands of clients across all major industries. We have unparalleled implementation experience across Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain domains and in architecting Oracle solutions which meet our clients’ business objectives.
As a Platinum ‘Global Cloud Elite’ member of the Oracle Partner Network, We need thought leaders like yourself to help pave the way for our clients and Oracle service line development. For our clients, our Oracle ERP Cloud Consultants reduce cost and support innovation at the enterprise level by managing business requirements and leading the functional design, prototyping and process design stages of Oracle implementations.
Enterprise Technology & Performance
Want to work with business leaders, and alongside some of the most creative thinkers in industry? Can you develop and deliver innovative and core technology solutions that transform the digital enterprise and maximise ROI? From strategy articulation and process design to technology enablement, we work together to simplify the complex; creating tangible value for our clients.
Within our Enterprise Technology & Performance Practice, we focus on providing application expertise to support specific areas of a project; namely functional testing, data migration and application configuration as well as working to provide client advisory services.
As an Oracle Cloud Consultant, your role will involve:
• Engaging in both advisory and delivery projects, from helping clients with their transformation strategies, to supporting the full lifecycle of Oracle delivery projects
• Working with our clients to design business processes to be supported by Oracle technology
• Shaping and executing the functional testing strategies for our most important clients
• Identifying key client process and technology issues and recommending solutions
• Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
• London with domestic and international travel
• Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time
Your professional experience
To be successful in this role you are required to:
• Have experience of working across project lifecycles – from scoping and analysis, design and testing and through to post go live support
• A minimum of 5 years of experience implementing some combination of Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Invoice modules
• Oracle Cloud implementation experience in Financials
• Management of large teams including onsite, offshore and third parties to deliver large and complex Oracle programmes
• Experience in leading sales to deliver Oracle projects – including the development of new business, bids and expansion on existing accounts
• Demonstrate good knowledge of business processes and associated technology
• Possess good problem solving and analytical skills
• Be able to plan and deliver the scope and deliverables of the team
• Manage stakeholders using clear communications and be able to form strong client relationships
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of risk in relation to Oracle delivery projects
• Work effectively within an inclusive team and actively support the development of individuals and teams, both formally and informally
• Industry experience within Financial Services, Retail or Public Sector being preferable. For Public sector candidates security clearance is also preferable.
• Standard benefits:
• 25 days holiday
• Private health insurance
• Gym membership
• Pension where if you contribute 8% we will put in 12%.
• Discretionary annual performance based bonus.
• First stage is face-to-face
• Second stage is a whole day assessment day
*Assessment days run every 2nd Friday
Please contact Andy Walmsley for further information- email@example.com