Service Design and Transition Lead
Service Design and Transition Workstream Lead
• To manage project plan against timescales and work with other workstreams to ensure smooth transition at Go Live
• Manage workstream resources and virtual team against planned activities
• Attend key program meeting representing the workstream
• A Key decision making role when introducing new services – gatekeeper that protects the smooth running of IS systems and services that enable the business to go about its daily business.
• To ensure all support functions are aware, prepared and capable of supporting any new services deployed;
• To be a virtual member of multiple project teams
• To supervise and direct multiple virtual Service Acceptance teams, that are made up of Support Leads, Service Managers, Project Managers,, business representatives and third parties
• Manage and govern Service Design & Transition deliverables inclusive of; the Service Acceptance Criteria, end to end Service Support Models, Warranty and Early Life Support Post Go Live ensuring the service meets the requirements of the business in respect of readiness and support.
• To ensure project teams understand all Service Transition requirements;
• To identify all Service related risks and issues and ensure they are managed;
• Present Service related risks to program IS Control Groups and Boards.
• To develop and agree new or changed support models
• To utilize strong stakeholder management at all levels; managing relationships with business and IT contacts; influencing others to achieve positive outcomes
• Ensure Operational readiness by facilitating required workshops
• To work in close partnership with the Testing function to ensure Operational Acceptance Testing evidences full operability of the new Service.
• Any other activity as determined and directed by Line Manager
• Oracle toolset experience, cloud, hybrid cloud and legacy on premise IT landscapes.
• Experience with Oracle Fusion Applications.
• Experience with Oracle Managed Cloud Hosting and Oracle Managed Cloud Applications
• Experience of working in a highly integrated IT landscape
• Experience of leading highly motivated teams
• Experience of workstream lead on high profile programme
• Experience in troubleshooting and recommending solutions.
• Technical analysis, attention to detail
• Creating and reviewing Service Management Processes
• Experienced in System User Management.
• Technical management in end-to end systems.
• Understand the integration and flow of development, testing and deployment of systems – full systems lifecycle.
• Knowledge of and understanding of ITIL service management processes
• Maintenance of Technical documentation.
• A broad understanding of the other technical domains – Security, Integration, and ERP solutions architectures
• Working knowledge of project management methodology and ability to plan successfully and work to fixed tight deadlines
• Good stakeholder and vendor management skills at operational and tactical level
• Good communication skills at all levels internally and externally
• Self starter whose proactive
• Strong senior stakeholder communication and influencing skills
• Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels
• Ability to work independently whilst calling on others for help when necessary
• Comfortable to challenge and be challenged and manage conflict
• Commercial focus and awareness
• Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive attitude and adapts well to change
• Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills, with well-structured and analytical approach to reporting
• an analytical approach to problem solving, and demonstrates a rigorous attention to detail
• At least 5 years experience gained in an IT service management \delivery organisation.
• Experience of managing service delivery within a high profile organisation
• Experience of contract negotiations and schedule authoring
• Being a virtual member of delivering across multiple streams
• Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors.
• Experience of working in outsourced service provision
• Influencing project teams and key stakeholders, and of providing clarity and insight to complex discussions and debates in order to achieve resolution and understanding
• Highly Integrated environments
• ITIL Foundation and Service Management processes
• Strategic thinking and planning ability, whilst being tactically responsive to changing needs.
• Inspires passion and excitement around shared goals, promoting environment of achievement.
• Experience of project delivery in all aspects of the Project Lifecycle for the introduction of new \ changing services and application development.
IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
0208 464 6677