Senior Project Manager
1. The ideal candidate will have following qualifications:
• Project execution
• Finance background
• HP ALM tool
• Great leadership and communication skills.
2. PMP or Other Certification is a Must have.
3. Must have extensive experience with Waterfall Methodology.
4. Manages projects from original concept through final implementation and post-project assessment.
5. Accountable for meeting project objectives within established timeframes. May be assigned a single project or a portfolio. Typically project size is $500k to $2.5m.
6. Manages and allocates resources and organizes the work. Drafts and submits project budget proposals, and recommends subsequent budget changes where necessary.
7. Plans and schedules project timeliness and milestones using appropriate tools.
8. Partners with internal project liaisons to acquire human and material resources, assigns tasks, directs activities, and controls project execution.
9. Motivates and supervises project team members.
10. Tracks and reports progress, analyzes the results based on facts, defines the products of the project, and forecasts future trends in the project.
11. Proactively manages changes in project scope, identifies potential crises, and devises contingency plans.
12. Maintains communications for governing bodies and interested parties. Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Pittsburgh for 12 months