Consultant will be responsible for design and implementation of SOA Integration services utilizing Oracle OIC, SOA and ODI integration technologies between Coupa and other systems. Creating design documents, and performing impact analysis for implementation elements.
- Develop technical design solutions for building Interfaces utilizing Oracle OIC, Oracle SOA suite technologies, which integrate with multiple Enterprise systems (Oracle EBS,Coupa, Project Acquire etc.) and others.
- Participate in functional discussions with functional & technical team members to develop technical specification documents.
- Document requirements,assumptions, process and system ownership.
- Develop integration services by following Standards developed by GEA Integrations.
- Develop automated build,Test and deployment scripts for all the interfaces.
- Develop reconciliation process for all the interfaces.
- Assist users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Create test plans, testcases, test scripts and perform Unit and Load testing for all the interfaces.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues independently.
Technical Experience/Skills Required
- 7+ years of experience with full-life cycle project implementations using Oracle SOA suite 12c
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience with design and development of Integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud(OIC) or ICS.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle Fusion/SOA suite of products (e.g. Oracle BPEL,Mediator, Oracle Service Bus) to integrate with Oracle EBS and other systems.
- 5+ years Hands-on experience in using all the adapters (Oracle Apps, JMS, File, FTP,DB, AQ) and SOA components.
- Knowledge of SOA principles, design patterns, application integration architectures.
- Clear understanding of Fault handling frame work and utilization of this framework for efficiently handling various types of Faults.
- Development of Fault recovery mechanisms.
- Clear understanding and implementation of Guaranteed message devolved solutions using Oracle SOA and Oracle Service Bus.
- Experience in creating Proxy and Business Services on an Enterprise Service Bus to handle Virtualization, Throttling and Protocol Translations.
- Experience with Soap UI or similar web service testing tools.
- Ability to define and maintain a common interface schema.
- Excellent understanding of XML, XSD, WSDL, Schema Validations, XSLT, Java and J2EE. Development of EJBs.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Oracle SOA Suite administration Experience.
- Experience in working with version control and software configuration management tools including GitHub, Jenkins, HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Oracle Certification.
Non-Technical Skills Required
- Provide customer support for business critical application problems and issues
- Proactively work through service requests with vendor support as needed.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
PLEASE contact Adam Onasanya for further information- email@example.com