Oracle RMS Consultant
Based in Wisconsin, USA
· Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the Oracle application.
· Create the technical designs for the individual RICEFW components, based on the business requirements provided in the RICEFW functional designs.
· Confirm the completeness and consistency of the RICEFW technical designs. Resolve any inconsistencies discovered.
· Inform the RICEFW functional designer and RICEFW team lead of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
· Participate in transitions of the customization functional designs from the RICEFW functional designer.
· Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
· Develop and Unit Test assigned RICEFW Object
· Follow program developed coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
· Participate in code reviews.
· Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
· Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
· Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
· Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
Development experience in v15 PO Induction, RMS, Trade Management, Invoice Matching, RMS integration to Oracle Financials
Working with Oracle development tools including reports, forms, BI publisher, Workflow Builder, and JDeveloper. java
Development with SQL and PL/SQL best practices including OA framework
Working independently with limited general supervision.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested