Oracle ERP Project Manager
We are seeking an Oracle ERP Project Manager to be accountable for supporting a functional pillar of our multi-year Oracle Cloud transformation initiative (Finance, Supply Chain, or HR / Payroll).
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develops project plans in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Builds support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Manage ministry / hospital / clinic / client expectations from initial project identification through the project lifecycle including the post-live deployment phase.
- Develop and gains ministry / hospital / clinic / sponsor approval and signoff of the project charter, plan, activities and work breakdown schedule needed for a successful go-live.
- Builds and manages multiple, multi-functional collaborative project and/or work teams that are primary or supportive of the project activities.
- Coordinates the activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project budget, task dependencies and schedule.
- Delivers appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities.
- Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single project.
- Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintains all project artifacts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management / BA / Healthcare Admin / Clinical Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations leading small to medium sized projects with increasing complexity using PM methodologies and software.
- 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations managing projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle.
- 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations making formal and informal presentations to senior and executive management and key stakeholders.
- 4 years Project management experience in healthcare, information services, or other relevant industry or operations developing and modifying process standards and objectives to a project as appropriate.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Excellent collaborations and team building skills
- Effective conflict manager skills
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated project Manager skills
- Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication that is timely, accurate, professional, consistent and targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Ability to analyze and report on foreseeable future implications of current decisions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Exposure to ERP or large enterprise-wide application implementation.
- Coursework/Training in Project management.
- Experience in the healthcare IT field.
Based in Seattle, WA
Please contact Adam for further information. Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org