We are seeking an Oracle ERP Program Manager to be responsible for managing a number of projects beneath the technical pillar (security, integration, instance strategy) for a multi-year Oracle Cloud ERP transformation program. The Program Manager is the primary point of contact between IS executive leadership and the resource managers of all IS teams, and is responsible for engaging executive leadership and communicating progress of the program. The Program Manager is accountable for working with and facilitating processes to accomplish complex program objectives, managing change, and resolving issues that span project teams and departments by planning, organizing, directing and supervising program activities in a cost-effective and productive manner to achieve customer satisfaction. This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop projects within a program in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and objectives.
- Builds support to influence decisions in order to ensure work toward common objectives.
- Manage client expectations for timelines and deliverables throughout the project/program lifecycle.
- Develop and gain sponsor approval for project delivery dates.
- Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintains all program artifacts.
- Identifies, delivers and documents organizational, application and human workflows that contribute to policy and procedure updates throughout each project (when applicable).
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree Or equivalent educ/experience.
- 5 years Information Services/Information Technology and/or Healthcare Industry experience.
- Expertise and experience with Project Management methodology based upon project management principles, including experience implementing and facilitating complex decision-making structures among multiple executive stakeholders with varied interests and priorities
- Skilled in strategic & tactical planning and program management- with demonstrated ability to quickly understand and align with an organization, its structure, and priorities. Ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated superior judgment, problem solving, and cognitive skills with the ability to understand business or clinical strategies and plans, and their relationship to organizational strategies. Ability to analyze and report on foreseeable future implications of current decisions.
- Advanced leadership skills, with the ability to successfully serve as a coach and mentor to others with demonstrated ability to inform and influence senior leadership, management and individuals in various parts of the organization to work toward successful outcomes. Exercising sound political and environmental judgment as appropriate to support successful project implementation with excellent skills related to group motivation, discipline, and diplomacy.
- Superb written and oral communication that is excellent in the areas of timeliness, accuracy, professionalism (both interpersonally and technical) with demonstrated experience as a speaker in a professional presentation environment, such as conferences and association meetings.
- Demonstrated success managing project managers, project portfolios and/or multiple projects and teams simultaneously, assessing and mitigating risks through risk planning, managing the process of design, development, integration and/or implementation of software products, equipment, and facilities. Experience with vendor/contract management and negotiations.
- Development and execution experience with business development, marketing, communications, financial planning, and benchmarks/metrics in support of improved quality and process design.
- Ability to utilize special equipment such as telephone and personal computer equipment; software including business applications, electronic medical record, practice management, financial management, project management and reporting. PC peripherals and other office or AV equipment such as digital projectors, fax, scanner, copier and others.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- End-to-end ERP implementation program management experience.
- Management or IT strategy & implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of ERP technology.
- Strong communication with experience in executive leadership facilitation.
- Master’s degree.
- 6-8 years in the project / program management field
- Certifications in PMP (Project Management Professional), PgMP (Program Management Professional), Six Sigma, LEAN and CQIA (Quality Improvement Associate).
To be based near Seattle, WA
Please contact Adam for further information and salaries email@example.com