ORACLE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ENTERPRISE EDITION DEVELOPER (OBIEE)
• Build and enhance existing physical, logical and presentation models in OBIEE Admin tool to meet reporting requirements
• Design and build reports and dashboards and assist in development of complex ad hoc queries and analyses
• Work with team to maintain OBIEE security model
• Create and maintain detailed documentation throughout the development lifecycle
• Support user community on OBIEE technology and functionality
• Work with support teams to ensure system reliability and automation of production activities related to BI environment.
Minimum essential requirements:
• Experience of OBIEE installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence Reporting experience, including RPD design and development
• Experience creating reports in Oracle’s Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (minimum 11g with a preference for 12c experience)
• Experience with Oracle SQL including Oracle 12c
• Experience modelling and building OBIEE repository layers
• Experience developing reports and dashboards.
Other desirable skills:
• Experience with PL/SQL in the Oracle 11g/12c environment
• Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL
• Experience migrating legacy and/or other BI tool reports to OBIEE
• Experience applying data warehousing and database performance optimisation techniques to structured and unstructured datasets.
Please contact Kayleigh Nellist- 0208 464 6677