Big Data Architect
Based in Pittsburgh, PA
The applications are primarily of a datawarehouse nature and run on Oracle databases. Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) and AxiomSL are the main vendor applications. Other software tools and programming languages used are – Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Tableau, PLSQL, Java programming, UNIX scripting, CA7 for scheduling, ERWIN for Data modeling, Informatica for ETL tool, Harvest and Git for code repository.
• Strong candidate with Big data, spark, Informatica, PL/SQL, Oracle combination.
• Experience with Hive, Impala is a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of principles of software architecture, of various Architectural Patterns and Styles, and hands-on expertise in techniques for architecture and design
• Experience in the Banking/Financial industry – a broad understanding of banking products and processes in financial and risk management
• Experience with Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications – Infrastructure, Enterprise Risk Management, Enterprise Performance Management
• Software implementation experience – projects in Capital, Liquidity, Profitability, Asset Liability, Risk modeling, CCAR
• Data modeling and Data warehouse experience
• University / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information